Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to The Hynds Quarters - a new blog about the goings on in the Hynds family. I hope to use this to post pictures and videos, and provide updates of the non-stop action that is our daily lives.


It's worth noting that it was three years ago today, October 1, 2005, when Angie and I went on our first date. So it's a pretty cool day to start this.


Funny thing - some of you might remember my last blog on Xanga (September 2005-January 2007). When I started that blog, most of my postings were about the White Sox, because they were about to win the division and ultimately win the World Series. And today, I happen to be posting this the day after the Sox beat the Twins in a tiebreaker game to win the division. Could another World Series title follow? We'll find out.


To end the first post, here's a picture of our trip to Arthur last fall, where we posed with the scarecrows.
Happy blogging, everybody!


1 comment:

Steve said...

The scarecrows look just like you! And, also, I think we should have a cross-town classic for the World Series. That's if the Cubs decide to pick up the slack.