Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm Not a Criminal After All

If you tried to access this blog last week, you received a message that this has been suspected to be a "spam blog." It turns out Blogger's automatic spam detection software thought that this blog was just being used for spam. Nothing's perfect, so they sent me an e-mail, and I e-mailed back. A few days later, after some programmers looked at it, it turned out not to be a spam blog after all. Maybe it was the name of the blog, "The Hynds Quarters," that gave it away.

In all seriousness, I'm glad that Blogger is doing this, since it frees up bandwidth for us legit users. And, really, it was quite fun to wonder what you all thought when you opened it up last week. What an impressive first week to the blog.

Rest assured that I will never use this blog to offer low mortgage rates, get-rich-quick schemes, or meeting up with your former classmates. And you can take that to the bank!

No comments: